Yeah, the have a big “Download Now” button and that is not the file.
I think the reason was that I use Safari w/o Flash and then the link won’t show.

That said your code words and the major difference I saw is that the inheritance
only works if it is in the /apps/<project folder name>/components folder. I
tried
that after I got mine working by copying the working resource type definitions
back
up to /apps/<project folder name>.

This structure works:

/apps
        /testApps
                /components
                        /home
                                body.html
                        /page
                                body.html
                                page.html

The page.html has a HTL import of body.html and it will take the one from actual
resource type (here testApps/components/home).

Can anyone from the sling team verify that? If so why, where is that defined and
is that configurable?

I used the sling sample Fling as an example but that does not use inheritance.

Thanks for you swift help - Andy Schaefer