Hi

I was wondering what is considered the best way to
create a Service User and install it with package.

So far I saw two solutions:

1) Use the Bundle Activator to create the System User and then to set the
permission
2) Create a System User, export it and add this as /home/users/system node and
provide the permission as rep:policy node(s). I tested that on AEM 6.2.

And then, of source, provide the Service User Amend file.

1) seems to go under the radar and is hard to understand for an administrator
2) not sure if that works in Sling especially inside a Content Bundle

- Andy Schaefer