The new model installer plugin for the OSGi installer can take an
archive containing bundles, configurations and repo init instructions
and installs all of them. Uninstall is supported for bundles and
configurations and for whatever repoinit uninstall supports.

I still believe the descriptive approach using the provisioning model is
a very good way as it clearly shows you what is happening if you install
this package. If you use a JCR package, it's way harder to find out and
it's close to impossible to find out if your bundle is creating users.

Regards
Carsten

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote

--