For something else I delved into Sling Provisioning and I
came up with a way to import Thymeleaf. Not sure if  that
is the best way but it seems to work.

When I add a file called thymeleaf.txt to
launchpad/builder/src/main/provisioning
with that content:

[feature name=thymeleaf]

# Add the dependencies on the Model exporter
[artifacts]
    org.attoparser/attoparser/2.0.2.RELEASE
    org.unbescape/unbescape/1.1.4.RELEASE
    org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.ognl/3.2_1
    org.javassist/javassist/3.20.0-GA
    org.apache.sling/org.apache.sling.scripting.thymeleaf/1.1.1-SNAPSHOT

Build and start sling (just the builder) I have thymeleaf installed and prepped
and ready.

So I am wondering if there is a better way or if I can create my own
provisioning
models but keep them in a separate folder.

Thanks - Andy Schaefer