Hey all,

I am using sling models version 1.2.2, and I have the following logic:

- I find some resources with the resource resolver
(resourceResolver.findResources)
- The returned resources are the correct resources which are decorated by my
custom resource decorator
- I iterate the list to cast them to the sling model I want them to be, using a
resource.adaptTo
- The sling model itself has a field Resource resource, to inject itself

What I notice now is that the injected resource is a JcrNodeResource and not my
decorated resource class anymore. I guess this is a bug in the sling models
implementation? Am I doing something wrong here or is this an actual bug in the
sling models implementation? Is this maybe already fixed in any of the future
versions?

Greets,
Roy