Thanks Stefan,

I tried it out to no avail; here is a quick harness [1]
I poke around the code, and dont see where these properties are used in the
code? Am I missing something?

Im on the latest sling mock bundle (2.2.12) and also played around w the
param format; String[] vs "[/:/,/content/,<]", as well as the order, but it
didnt work,

[1] https://gist.github.com/davidjgonzalez/38550e36e66be3c234c6944fabf67d8f
[2]
https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/testing/mocks/resourceresolver-mock/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/testing/resourceresolver/MockResourceResolver.java#L118