Hi!

[1] indicates a user can stop a running sling instance by using

java -jar sling-9.jar stop

If I try this, I am getting an error that the control port is not defined. Looking further into this issues I noticed that the /conf/controlport file is not written while starting up sling. I then tried running sling-9 with the -j option. The log indicates that the control port is set to the port I specified, however the /conf/controlport is still not created.

I then tried shutting down sling with java -jar sling-9.jar stop -j <mycontrolport> but it seems the control port can not be passed on the command line for the stop command.

Was this feature removed or is this a defect?

thanks

Ruben