So try with the src.rpm.

I saw that the gnustep-make and gnustep-base are include in the opensuse
distribution, so try with this files:

http://oeufdure.free.fr/download/sogo/1.3.5a/FC11/SRPMS/sope49-4.9-20110127_1664.fc11.1.src.rpm
http://oeufdure.free.fr/download/sogo/1.3.5a/FC11/SRPMS/sogo-1.3.5a-1.fc11.src.rpm

rpm -ivh sope49-4.9-20110127_1664.fc11.1.src.rpm
rpm -ivh sogo-1.3.5a-1.fc11.src.rpm

In the sope.spec file change all the /etc/fedora-release by
/etc/suse-release and change %define dist_suffix fc11 by the abbreviation of
your distribution.
Same thing in the sogo.spec file (/etc/fedora-release by /etc/suse-release)

I suppose that the file /etc/suse-release exist

Launch rpmbuild -ba sope.spec (install dependencies by yum )
Launch again rpmbuild -ba sope.spec

If all goes well until the end of compilation, launch rpmbuild -ba
sogo.spec(install dependencies
by yum and by rpm where your rpm files are)
Relaunch rpmbuild -ba sogo.spec

And if all goes well you will have rpm files for your distribution.
Maybe you will have to modify the sogod script and the sogo.conf file .

Regard

Fabrice Durand