Hi everyone,

I've been working with SpamAssassin for the course of Google's Summer
of Code to create 'SpamAssassin Coach' - an add-in available for
Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook.  The purpose of the add-in
is to allow users to report spam and ham to SpamAssassin right from
their inbox.

Both add-ins are now functional, so I am asking for testers to provide
feedback, bug reports and the like.  If you would like to test an
add-in, you can download SpamAssassin Coach from my SourceForge.net
page at http://sourceforge.net/projects/soc2006spamd/.  Feel free to
add bug reports, feature requests or email me directly at willduff
*AT* gmail.com.

I hope that SpamAssassin Coach can grow to be an important tool for
SpamAssassin users.  Thanks for any help!

For more information about SpamAssassin Coach, please refer to the
following links:

SourceForge.net Project:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/soc2006spamd/
Google Summer of Code Application Info:
http://code.google.com/soc/asf/appinfo.html?csaid=DF01D8A7A5E102D7