I examined the code of ClusterSingleSignOn.
This behavior seems to be bug.
There seems to be some other problems.
a) When a new node is started, SingleSignOnEntry of cache is not
replicated. (you mentioned.)
b) ClusterSingleSignOn does not implement ClusterValve.
c) Unsupported to BackupManager.
d) There are no documents.

In order to resolve this problem(a), it must be synchronized between
cluster nodes cache of SingleSignOnEntry at startup.
Please open a bug entry for a).