Absolutely but it could ramp up more threads as needed.

I base the logic on neuron and neuralTransmitters. When neurons talk to
each other, they send back neural transmitters to enforce that pathway.

If we could do the same through threads by adding additional threads for
endpoints that receive more traffic vs those which do not, it would enforce
better and faster communication on those paths.

The current way Tomcat does it is not dynamic and it just applies to ALL
pathways equally which is not efficient.

Owen Rubel
oru...@gmail.com