Hi,

In our prod environment we have two tomcat's [ 5.0.27]  running on two linux
boxes [ RHAS 3.0 update8 ] and using mod_jk2.0 thru apache for accessing the
information.

very frequently we see the following messages in the catalina.out and there
are about 2 instances where tomcat stopped responding and we had to restart.
the only errors that we see are the following.. There are INFO which keeps
telling us member is disappeared and added and once in a while we have
SEVERE messages.

Could you let us know, what could be causing this problem? is there any
additional configuration that are needed?,  This environment is running for
almost 18 months in production and off-late [ in the last 6 months] we have
seen this happenned twice.  I have attached both the error log found in the
catalina.out and also the server.xml from both the tomcat.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12142134/catalina-error.out catalina-error.out
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12142134/server-app1.xml server-app1.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12142134/server-app2.xml server-app2.xml