Marcus,

I was able to resolve the make by doing the last compile step manually. As far as why a 32 bit JVM or a 64 bit machine, that only applies to my development system (which is my desktop). Our production servers are 32 bit systems. The problem with a 64 bit JVM on my development box is that MyEclipse (unless it's changed and I'm unaware) does not behave dependably in 64 bit. Using 32 bit, my Java development is rock-solid, so why change.

-- Rob