On Feb 28, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Bill Holt wrote:

Newbie to vegadns and djbdns needs help. OS is Ubuntu 6.06TLS Server.

When trying to add a new domain, I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: records_array in /var/www/html/vegadns/ src/domains.php on line 325 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/vegadns/src/domains.php:325) in / var/www/html/vegadns/src/domains.php on line 350

Yet, when I query the db I get.

Try setting error_reporting to E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE. That should hide notices. I thought that was set in the top, I'll have to double check.

Regards,

Bill