On Feb 17, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Just Nulling wrote:

Hi,
where is the latest stable version of vegadns?
sf.net has 0.9.10 and projects.robinbowes.com has rev 67

Both don't work for me.
0.9.10 shows domains but I can't view/edit any records
rev 67 works much better (after some minor weaks for image/css location) can view/edit domains and records but get Error: illegal mode when click registration or upload links.
Not sure what are this links are used for anyways.

The official stable is on sf.net. But I am no longer maintaining VegaDNS, and have ceased work on the 1.1.x tree due to lack of time. Robin, ping me if you are still developing on VegaDNS and want to move your work to sf.net so that it's all in one place.

Thanks,

Bill Shupp