Now I deployed my application on Websphere 8, using servlet-api 2.5.

It's only working when using *filter* configuration in web.xml and
setting the following custom properties (Web Container Settings --> Web
container --> Custom properties)

- com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.mapFiltersToAsterisk=true
- com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.removetrailingservletpathslash=true
- com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokeFiltersCompatibility=true

Before I was running Wicket 1.4.18 with servlet configuration on WS 6.1 !