Hello USMA (and fans)!

Just joined the list but have been growing an interest in US metrication for
some time.

I was just wondering: would it be beneficial for the USMA website's primary URI
to be http://metric.org rather than http://lamar.colostate.edu/~hillger/?

I think the former looks a bit more official/professional and could lend a bit
more weight to the USMA.

How do folks feel in principle about this sort of thing happening (for the sake
of argument let's talk about this as though we had somebody with the skills and
time to do the work and it really is just a matter of having the green light).
Any chance I could get some sort of official stance on whether this would be a
good move to have?

Thanks!

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>