Hi, everyone,

The pizza story was on the website of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
with the  headline: Naples: Home of pizza smashes record with mile-long
margherita

The rest of the article was all in metres:
The record-breaking snack measured up at exactly 1,853.88 metres, smashing the
previous record of 1,595.45 metres set at last year's World Expo in Milan…

and included a metric list of ingredients:
Hundreds of chefs from all over the world spent most of Wednesday (local time)
assembling the pizza from raw ingredients of 2,000 kilograms of flour, 1,600kg
of tomatoes, 2,000kg of mozzarella cheese, 200 litres of oil and 30kg of basil.

Read the story at:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-20/naples-reclaims-world-record-with-mile-long-pizza/7430784

<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-20/naples-reclaims-world-record-with-mile-long-pizza/7430784>

The aerial photo of the pizza showing its length is amazing.

As we say in Australia: Have a good week-end!

Best wishes,

Peter Goodyear