From: USMA [mailto:usma-boun...@colostate.edu] On Behalf Of Harry's Email
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 5:58 PM
To: Mark Henschel
Cc: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA 219] Roundabouts

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

In Noosa Australia, the roundabout capital of Down Under, there are upwards of
fifty of them in a medium sized town--at almost every intersection. Locals
complain that the edges of their tires (left edge, I guess) get worn town
prematurely!  It was wonderful being in an SI only country. Rental cars down
there are all automatic trans.

HARRY WYETH

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 11, 2016, at 14:39, Mark Henschel