It's a bacterial spray for the skin. It's sold as a cosmetic, is used for
personal care, and is consumed in use. I did not buy it from a retail store,
however. I bought it from the manufacturer. A slip of paper has an email
address to contact the company if one wants to sell it wholesale. See
http://www.us-metric.org/fair-packaging-and-labeling-act/.

The package is labeled "3.4 fl. oz." with no metric equivalent. I wrote to the
company, asking if they could put the content in milliliters on the label. She
wrote back that it's 100 ml, but didn't say anything about putting it on the
label.

Pierre
--
Lanthanidia deliciosa: What the kiwifruit would be
if it weren't so radioactive.