Speaking of UPLR and metric-only labeling, is New York State the lone
holdout in not permitting metric-only labels not covered by the FPLA?

If so, is there any current or planned activity on that front to see if
their legislature can be persuaded to fall in line with all of the other US
states, territories, and possessions?

Ezra