From: USMA [mailto:usma-boun...@colostate.edu] On Behalf Of
jmsteele9...@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:42 PM
To: Pierre Abbat; usma@colostate.edu
Subject: [USMA 260] Re: How common are kitchen scales?

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

I bought mine online but B&M stores like Williams Sonoma, Sur La Table
definitely carry them.  Also plenty of articles about professional chefs using
weight, but MOST American recipes are volume-based and many people don't see
the need.  If you wanted one, there is no problem finding a large selection to
choose from.  Definitely better deals online though for this type of item.