MJ/m:
Well, I guess, there will not be the consensus. My take: The unit J/m
refers to a non-existing quantity and for that and other reasons it cannot
exist. The quantity "length" cannot have energy, be it in mm, m, or Mm. Nor
can an area (m2) contain energy. The sensible units are: energy per volume
(J/m3), or energy per mass (J/kg), and, of course, energy per time which we
call the watt (W).

The question is - how seriously should we take a scientific information
that repeatedly refers to a non-existing SI unit? What more can USMA do to
help out scientist get SI literate? Particularly governmental as has been
the case here.

Stan