Fully agree. Soon after pressing the SEND button I realized how wrong I
was. I hope everyone received the table and my apology.

The definition:

A *joule per meter* (J/m) is a metric unit of force. In mechanics, a *joule* is
defined as the work done by a force of one newton acting to move an object
through a distance of one *meter* in the direction in which the force is
applied (1 J = 1 N. m). Therefore, *joule per meter* is equal to newton.

Stan