-----Forwarded Message-----
From: "Mohr, Brian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Qt/E vs. X11
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:42:05 -0600

I work with Educational & Productivity Solutions, a business unit of Texas
Instruments (TX). We are currently searching for Qt Developers in Linux
team.  This position deals with devices/products for the classroom. Would
you or someone you know be interested in this opportunity? I would
appreciate any feedback you can give.

Best regards,

Brian Mohr