On Fri, 2014-03-21 at 05:14 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> I'm interested on blogging about Vala, please let me know more details.
>
> You mean I need to login in GitHub and make a pull request at your
> repository?

Sure, or you can e-mail me, or drop by #vala.

A pull request isn't really necessary—just filing an issue with the URL
of the blog is enough.  I don't mind pull requests since they're really
easy from my end, but they are really overkill for adding two lines to
the config.ini file.

> Could you add a login like system on Planet Vala with a "Request an
> account" like option in order to help on manage potential bloggers on the
> process

I think that would be overkill (and doesn't really fit with how Venus
works), but if you want to think of GitHub as that system (plus a few
other small features)…

>  or add a link to a wiki help page on the process.

I've added slightly more verbose instructions to the footer on
planet.vala-project.org.  I think that should be sufficient, but if
anyone wants to add a wiki page with more verbose instructions which we
can link to in the footer I don't have a problem with that.