Le mercredi 23 novembre 2016 à 10:56 +0000, Al Thomas via vala-list a
écrit :
> In case anyone hadn't noticed valadoc.org is fully working again.
>
> Thanks to Elementary OS [1] who are hosting the site [2].
>
> Development is now being done at https://github.com/valadoc and
> includes a number of recent updates, including better URIs for
> bookmarking and external linking. There is also work started on
> changing valadoc.org to use Valum [3].

The docs and static assets are served so far and I still have to
reimplement the tooltip and search feature (which only require
accessing a MySQL database with Gda).

If anyone would like to test it, I also provided a Vagrantfile to
provision a VM and run the site.

    vagrant up
    vagrant provision
    vagrant ssh
    cd valadoc-org
    make serve # or make serve-mini

It should be noticeably faster due to use of proactive caching with
ETag headers.

The first transition will be drop-in, then we shall look into the
possibility of serving and searching docs as a service.

> The content is up to date. With Valum 0.3 [4] and libcolumbus [5]
> recently being added.
>
> Thanks should also go out to Chris Daley of Valadate project for
> hosting a mirror ( http://valadoc.valadate.org ) and the company
> RooJSolutions ( http://valadoc.roojs.com ) for also hosting a mirror
> while things got back to normal.
>
> [1] - https://elementary.io/
> [2] - http://blog.elementary.io/post/152967321211/were-now-hosting-va
> ladocorg
> [3] - https://github.com/Valadoc/valadoc-org/pull/40
> [4] - https://arteymix.github.io/valum/2016/11/11/announcing-valum-0-
> 3.html
> [5] - http://voices.canonical.com/jussi.pakkanen/2012/12/03/introduci
> ng-libcolumbus-a-fast-online-approximate-matching-library/
Guillaume Poirier-Morency <guillaumepoiriermore...@gmail.com>

Étudiant au baccalauréat en Informatique à l'Université de Montréal
Chercheur boursier à l'IRIC

Mon blog: https://arteymix.github.io/
Clé PGP: B1AD6EA5