Kiril Todorov wrote:
Hello List,

There seems to be a small problem with vmoduser, version 5.5.3 (taken
from : http://www.inter7.com/vhostadmin/vpopmail-5.5.3.tar.gz
vmoduser -h gives the following:
version: 5.5.3
         -S ( system administrator privileges - access all domains )
         -E ( expert privileges - edit .qmail files )

trying to run the program, results in:

vmoduser -S [EMAIL PROTECTED]
vmoduser: invalid option -- S

vmoduser -E [EMAIL PROTECTED]
vmoduser: invalid option -- E

I have no knowledge in C, but thanks to a colleague of mine we found the
following:
The vmoduser.c file, line 276 contains the following lits of possible
while( (c=getopt(argc,argv,"D:avunxc:q:dpswibro0123he:C:fF")) != -1 ) {

while the case following it has the -S -E options.

So, changing this line to:

while( (c=getopt(argc,argv,"D:avunxc:q:dpswibro0123he:CSE:fF")) != -1 ) {

results in working correctly setting of -S -E flags.

After -S was set correctly for the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, this
account could successufly create domains via vpopmaild :)
thanks for that piece of code inter7!

keep up the good work!

Excellent. I'll update that 5.5.3 test version.

We also made a small change and moved the domain_entry structure
and function into the vpopmaild.c code. Which should make vpopmaild.c
compile on any vpopmail version.

I also have a beta version of two squirrelmail plugins that talk
to vpopmaild, one to change passwords and one to set/unset a
spam folder feature we are testing in vpopmail.

Ken Jones