The qmailadmin list is getting spammed, so I thought I'd post this here as well.

I'm running qmailadmin 1.2.16 (with vpopmail 5.4.33), and when I click on an account's catchall button or otherwise attempt to change the catchall status for the domain, it simply returns a blank page without having changed anything. The url appears to be properly formatted, and I see what appears to be a normal message in the apache access log. I'm running QmailToaster on several hosts, and they all have this problem.

Will someone be so kind as to tell me how I might troubleshoot this?

TIA.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

!DSPAM:50fe997034141642039275!