Eric,

I'm not sure what's happening there, but I seem to recall making a change at
least in my own copy of QmailAdmin to disable users' ability to change catchall
status.  In this day and age of dictionary spam, I can't see using anything
other than "bounce-no-mailbox".  Deleting mail just consumes resources by
accepting mail for any address (and doesn't let legitimate senders know that
their mail wasn't received). Having a catchall seemed like insanity 5 years
ago, and I can't imagine it being any better now.

I know that doesn't help with your current situation, but you might be able to
search the qmailadmin list archives for posts about disabling that feature, or
I can try to go through my modified 1.2.12 source to see what I've done to it.

-Tom

On Jan 22, 2013, at 7:47 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
> The qmailadmin list is getting spammed, so I thought I'd post this here as
> well.
>
> I'm running qmailadmin 1.2.16 (with vpopmail 5.4.33), and when I click on an
> account's catchall button or otherwise attempt to change the catchall status
> for the domain, it simply returns a blank page without having changed
> anything. The url appears to be properly formatted, and I see what appears to
> be a normal message in the apache access log. I'm running QmailToaster on
> several hosts, and they all have this problem.
>
> Will someone be so kind as to tell me how I might troubleshoot this?
>
> TIA.
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

!DSPAM:50febe9634141623513926!