I am using PLAIN text passwords I'm afraid. I will be changing that now though.
I very tired of these password hacks.

Since this will be a new process for me I have questions: In changing the
server to require encrypted passwords, will I need to contact all my clients
and have them change the way they connect? Or will their email clients just
automate the change?

!DSPAM:531743f234265098613353!