Il 17/04/2014 20:39, Jeremy Kister ha scritto:
On 4/17/2014 2:33 PM, Remo Mattei wrote:
Hello all
I have a qmail which is running now I want to up it to netqmail 1.06
so I plan to recomp it and I have vpopmail working so on the new one I
want to add chkuser and tls but also few others like the channel since
gmail and others have been really a pain does anyone suggest a set of
patches or one that does it all in one?

i still like and use my qmail-1.03.isp.patch

it's named "isp" because i was working for an isp at the them and had
nothing better to name it.  it's used in lots of places that have
nothing to do with an isp.

http://jeremy.kister.net/code/qmail-1.03.isp.patch

Hi,

I'm also running the qmail-1.03.isp.patch from Jeremy and I can confirm that works really fine for "ISP".

I have made some small add to Jeremy's patch:

http://notes.sagredo.eu/sites/notes.sagredo.eu/files/qmail/patches/qmail-1.03-reread-concurrency.2.patch

and

http://notes.sagredo.eu/sites/notes.sagredo.eu/files/qmail/patches/qmail-queue-custom-error-v2.netqmail-1.05.patch

I'm also using http://jeremy.kister.net/code/ucspi-tcp-0.88.isp.patch.