Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Please send any stuff you want to be part of VIFF 0.7 to viff-patches
> before Sunday -- this includes documentation and tests for new stuff.

My Internet was down all day yesterday and it seems that DAIMI is down
today (this means I cannot see the tracker or buildbot status). It is in
situations like this that I am happy that viff.dk is hosted far away :-)

And even though I cannot see the buildbot status, they still work in the
background and upload new documentation as we go along -- see this build
From today:

  http://viff.dk/doc/cd0872be37aa/

So I'll pack stuff up now and do the release!

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.