Hi all,

I have just changed the name 'Priority' to 'Type' in the Roundup
bugtracker. This makes more sense now, since we only have 'bugs' and
'wishes' - and because it is now the importance level that indicates
the priorities of the issues.

Again, if you have any saved custom searches including the old
priority, they need to be changed.

Regards,
Thomas