> Thanks for doing this! Did you have to do it by hand, or did you find a
> better way?

By hand. This was, I guess, one of the cases where doing stuff
manually was quicker than writing a script. And best of all, I didn't
have to think for the 15 minutes it took ;-)

> Also, would it make sense to let the default query sort by priority
> instead of by activity?

It certainly would, but I like the default activity sort. Instead I've
setup a custom search that sorts by importance, but somehow roundup
won't allow me to share that search with the other roundup users even
though I have administrator rights. But if the general feeling is that
another default search is better, I will of course change it.