"Thomas Jakobsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Thanks for doing this! Did you have to do it by hand, or did you find
>> a better way?
>
> By hand. This was, I guess, one of the cases where doing stuff
> manually was quicker than writing a script. And best of all, I didn't
> have to think for the 15 minutes it took ;-)

Hehe :-)

>> Also, would it make sense to let the default query sort by priority
>> instead of by activity?
>
> It certainly would, but I like the default activity sort.

Yeah, me too.

> Instead I've setup a custom search that sorts by importance, but
> somehow roundup won't allow me to share that search with the other
> roundup users even though I have administrator rights.

I think there is a slight Roundup bug there -- it appears that you
cannot share it, but it did work, I can see the query and have now
included it in my list of queries.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.