Quoting Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi everybody,

I've just sent 22 patches to the viff-patches list:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cryptography.viff.patches/104

They represent yet another attempt at making a SFDL parser. I say "yet
another" since Mikkel and Sigurd has been working on one too, but
unfortunately that seems to have lost some momentum. Or at least I
haven't heard anything about it recently :-)
We haven't lost any momentum on the parser. In fact it has been done for quite a while. We have, however, lost momentum on the rest of the compiler.

At the WP4 meeting in Amsterdam we talked about comparing VIFF to
FairPlay on the same inputs, so we should move forward with building
the converter.

I don't care which parser is used -- I just played around with it to
learn more about Pyparsing. However, regardless of the choice, we
should discuss who will commit to take the lead on it.
We should have probably talked about that before we made 3 of them. I think we did agree on me, but somehow Sigurd and I ended up doing more or less the same thing concurrently.