I don't care which parser is used -- I just played around with it
to learn more about Pyparsing. However, regardless of the choice,
we should discuss who will commit to take the lead on it.

We should have probably talked about that before we made 3 of them.
I think we did agree on me, but somehow Sigurd and I ended up doing
more or less the same thing concurrently.

It would be great if you could go forward with the compiler!

In Amsterdam we were asked about how long it would take, and I didn't
have a good answer. Can you try to give a time estimate that we can
tell the FairPlay guys?
It's kind of hard to tell how long it will take, but I have a gut feeling that says that the basic functionality could be implemented very quickly (a matter of a few days concentrated effort at most), of course excluding the obligatory polishing phase which always takes forever.

I can and will do this on the condition that we agree 100% that we don't do things in parallel :)

However, we talked about this loss of momentum earlier. Up until Christmas, I am still teaching 2 classes and I think it would be a mistake for me to promise anything until January.

Since ANTLR doesn't make it easy for us to to handle these "int <size>" things, let's just use the parser you made.