Janus Dam Nielsen <janus.niel...@alexandra.dk> writes:

> This patchbomb contains partial implementation of the Orlandi runtime.

Wow, cool! I've just looked through the first couple of patches and even
though I had some style-complaints, I think this is great!

If I've understood things correctly, then this gives us an actively
secure protocol for full threshold scenarios, right?

> The patches implements the basic and advanced commands along with the
> triple_gen and triple_test commands.
>
> The patches are partial implementations in the sense that the
> commitments are not implemented correctly, pending an implementation
> of Elliptic Curves.

Maybe you should publish the patches as a tree on hg.viff.dk like Marcel
has done -- and then let me know when you're happy with it and want me
to pull it into the main tree.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multiparty Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.