> When I run the Millionaires example (again with --no-ssl option)  with the
> Path set to point to Python 2.6.4, I get the following error message.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "generate-config-files.py", line 57, in <module>
>    from viff.config import generate_configs
> ImportError: No module named viff.config

This exception typically shows up if VIFF is not on the PYTHONPATH.
When Python sees an "import" statement, it looks for the needed
packages on the PYTHONPATH.

The solution would be to either

1) Download and install the VIFF .exe installer from viff.dk or

2) Download the VIFF source code from viff.dk and run "setup.py
install" when you are in the root of the source tree.

These steps will both install VIFF in C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages
which is always on the PYTHONPATH. A third alternative would be to
include the path to the VIFF source code in an environment variable
called PYTHONPATH.

Hope this helps,
Thomas