Hi Jonathan,

thanks for sending the config files. I could reproduce the error using
them. It turned out that the equality module doesn't handle the case of
the masked value c being zero. The latest code on viff.dk is now fixed.

Best regards,
Marcel

Jonathan Van den Schrieck wrote:

Dear Mr. Keller,

Here are the files compressed in a .zip files. It should be ok with the filter.

Best regards,

Jonathan