Hi,

I'd like to announce a project that me and a friend of mine are working on.
We're two students at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Sweden who are
writing a bachelor's essay. We're comparing VIFF with a central server model.
Our goal is to do an evaluation from a practical perspective.

We're writing two simple applications that we intend to analyze w.r.t. some
different aspects such as performance (bandwidth/latency) but also developer
effort (based on number of lines of code).

We don't have any code to show yet, but the deadline for a proof read final
version of our work is next monday (May 3rd), so you can expect this to change
quickly during the week ;)

Below is a public-access repository for the essay and the code. The essay is in
Swedish, so some (most?) of you will need to use a translation service. But all
code will be in English (we will place it in a "code" directory or something
similar).

http://viff-dkand.gotdns.org/git/viff-dkand/
git://viff-dkand.gotdns.org/viff-dkand.git

Samuel Lidén Borell & Joel Pettersson