From: vnc-list-boun...@realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-boun...@realvnc.com]
On Behalf Of James Wheaton
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:44 PM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Re: VNC server stops responding after a few days

The computer will work in other ways but not with VNC. It's set as
static IP, so the router should be giving the same IP after the lease
times out.

James Wheaton
FloSource, Inc.
Phone: 765.342.1360
Fax: 765.342.1361

Visit us on the web: www.flosource.com <http://www.flosource.com>

On 11/14/2011 12:07 PM, Paul Dunn wrote:
> On 14/11/2011 16:41, James Wheaton wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> We've got a problem with RealVNC server which stops working after a
few
>> days. A computer reboot is required to get it to work again. The
error
>> message upon connecting is: unable to connect to host. 2 computers do
>> this on the regular and they have Windows XP installed. Is this a
known
>> problem? Any idea what could be causing it?
>
> DNS lease timeout?

Goss ... Innovation for Business

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its
subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or other
use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender
immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for viruses is
excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be construed by
this e-mail.