From: nish vishnu [mailto:nishanth.s...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 April 2012 17:53
To: linda.hawkswo...@realvnc.com; vnc-list@realvnc.com
Cc: Thomas Woodfin; Ashok R
Subject: Urgent - [CRID:1204-5184-2890] Support

Hello Linda!

Please ask your OEM guys to help us out. Its been 2 days since we put a
request, please help us out.

I was looking for a customer support number to call, but couldn't find it on
the website.

[CRID:1204-5184-2890]

'I purchased this product and I was looking for the VNC iOS Viewer SDK so
that I can embed the viewer in our iOS application and connect to a Mac
(VNC) server.

 I did not receive any SDKs. Where can I find them?'

Thanks much.

Sincerely

Vishnu