Probably not.

There was some stuff he had on the clipboard of the iPhone that he didn't
realise, connected to the host, the clip boards sync up and there it is, on the
hosts clipboard.

Why are you lot so 'wanting' the problem to be 'he's been hacked!'?

Computers are machines, no different than lawn mowers. They do what they are
told, "EXACTLY what they are told". They don't do what you want them to do,
they do what you tell them to do. There is a big difference between the two.

Most problems are the result of misunderstanding how the sw works, like in this
case.

I'm fairly sure the question has been answered and we can move on.

Cheers,
John

Sent from my iPhone