Hello!
As it happens you don't. The RPM is for Linux. Which isn't on SPARC,
although there's a rarely used distribution for SPARC.

There's a PKG or similar file for the Solaris on SPARC, use that.
There should also be a Tar file in the same format. Or for that OS.

However depending on the release of Solaris, you should be able to
find a built release of VNC for SPARC that's included with the
collection of the OS. I did that for my system who's running the
release from 2005.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 6:16 AM, Abhishek Salvi
<abhishek.sa...@igate.com> wrote:
> How to install rpm on solaris sparc 64 bit?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Abhishek Salvi

 are viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an
attachment. To know more about IGATE please visit www.igate.com
<http://www.igate.com>.