Proton 21 is a science based effort whose out of the box thinking and
associated results are not commercially applicable. This is why their
results are so valuable to analyze. Their methods and analysis are not
constrained by the braindead fixation of producing excess heat as detected
by calorimetry.

Similar science based results have come from Ken Shoulders and presently
from Safire.