ECCO shows that the preparation of the LENR fuel is required for a
sucessful LENR reaction to take hold.

This was true for the Papp engine all the way up to and including the Rossi
and ME356 reactors.

We have to ask ourselves, what can the preparation of fuel do to enable the
LENR effect? Something is produced in the fuel that is special. A theory of
LENR must include a description and the function of the special element in
the fuel. ECCO uses cavitation to produce this special thing. One of the
most closely held secret that Rossi has is his method of fuel production.
For example in the IH/Rossi lawsuit settlement, IH was force to destroy all
written records about the production of the fuel. In the ME356 reactor
test, ME356 states that this fuel was weak because he did not have enough
time to process the fuel. So the duel must be a state of matter that
contains a LENR sensitive factor that takes time to produce and that factor
increases over time. The ECCO fuel preparation process takes 200 hours to
complete. So a cavitation based factor must accumulate the LENR factor a
little at a time to become LENR enabled.

What can noble gas compounds and cavitation have in common?

Anybody have any ideas?