Hello Group,

News about Francesco Piantelli from Roy Virgilio of Energeticambiente.it have been posted here, today:

http://www.energeticambiente.it/sistemi-idrogeno-nikel/14742857-novit%C3%A0-cella-piantelli-7.html#post119337230

I will hand translate (with the help of Google Translate) his post below for clarity. Please forgive me any inaccuracy:

Hello everybody,

After a long silence, I bring good news. Yesterday I went to Piantelli's
laboratory and I had the chance to verify [his] work progress. I can't talk you
about it right now, but the visit, among other things, unfreezed the old
Supporters' Trust project.

In fact, a fund raising to support prof. Piantelli's LENR project will start
soon. The fund raising will be managed by an association which will collect
memberships of various fees (something like 100 - 200 - 300 - 500 - 1000 Euro).
These fees will add up until a total amount of 50000 to 100000 Euro will be
achieved, in order to acquire a share of the Metalenergy company which holds an
exclusive European license on generators ranging from 101 W to 7 kW.

The funds will be directly used to fund the laboratory for the development of
said generators (already in development) and will be then rewarded with
royalties deriving from the sale of the generators themselves or from the
licenses granted over the entire European territory.

As soon as the bureaucratic-organizational aspect will be ready, it will become
possible to deposit shares.

I will talk about cold fusion and this particular project on Saturday, June 16th in
Viterbo during the "Energiainmovimento" event from 15:30 to 16:30. You can
download the program here:

http://www.energeticambiente.it/fiere-conferenze-e-raduni/14748688-evento-energia-movimento-viterbo.html

Full speed ahead!

Roy

Note: for everybody's convenience, I uploaded the file here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6id5Hf-xMWOUWVkVXAxV1FKc0E

Cheers,
S.A.