Vigilante Censorship, censorship by thread spamming

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2981505/posts

To: *Moonman62*
 *"I’m going to continue to post to you under FR’s guidelines. Your
interpretation of the guidelines is wrong. That’s why your repeated
attempts to get me banned have failed."*

Sure you will, because you're an asshole. Also ignorant (or a liar) not
understanding the difference between "rules" and "etiquette". Thus far, I
have made NO effort to "get you banned", nor do I want you "banned" as in
"kicked off FR". I simply want you to cease posting to me. I have
ascertained from your LONG history that you are simply a liar, indulging in
vigilante censorship of the topic of LENR, and you will say literally
anything to foster that end. In future my total response to you will be:

*“Trolls, troublemakers, disruptors, forum pests, malcontents, RINOs,
liberals, stalkers, et al, would continue posting to (harassing) someone
after being asked to stop. Conservative FReepers would not.”*

DO NOT POST TO ME! (#)

Consider this to be #1. Perhaps if that number gets large enough, the mods
will pay some attention to your continuing abuse of FR.
41 <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2981505/posts?page=41#41>posted on
*Wed 30 Jan 2013 07:03:34 AM PST* by Wonder
Warthog<http://www.freerepublic.com/%7Ewonderwarthog/>
[ Post Reply <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2981505/reply?c=41>|
Private
Reply<http://www.freerepublic.com/perl/mail-compose?refid=2981505.41;reftype=comment>|